Cook Meter: AmateurCost Meter: $
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Crack pepper, and crumble a tsp of brown sugar on each salmon fillet then squeeze over lime or lemon juice. Place salmon in the oven, I had two large pieces of salmon so they needed the 20mins. If you have small pieces of salmon, cook for 10mins, check and cook for longer if you need to.
2. While salmon is cooking, put couscous in a bowl and add boiling water, cover with gladwrap and rest for 5mins. I use 160mls of water for every 100grams of couscous, but the best way is to the follow the instructions on the box.
3. Drain chickpeas, combine with chopped cherry tomatoes, olives, feta, snowpeas and finely sliced red onion.
4. Fluff the couscous with a fork and mix with the rest of the salad ingredients.
5. Serve Salmon on top and enjoy!